It is no easy feat running a business. Business owners will have to make many important decisions which are crucial for the smooth operation of their business. As your business starts expanding it, you’ll find yourself at a spot wondering if you require a larger warehouse. You’ll have to think about the additional expenses involved and if the investment is worth it.
Importance of the need of a large warehouse:
A lot of businesses overlook the importance of proper stock maintenance. Stock availability dictates customer satisfaction and profits. If a customer switches to your competitor because he/she is unable to find the right size of shoes at your store or if you sell outdated products on a discount often, it’s an indicator of poor stock management. Ask yourself these questions.
- Do you find customers often looking for stuff that are out of stock?
- Is your current warehouse congested?
- Finding it difficult to quickly differentiate between best selling and worst selling stock?
- Are there times you over-paid suppliers because of bad timing of ordering stocks?
If you’ve answered ‘yes’, it is time to practice optimal stock management. It is essential to have the right amount of stock, at the right time and in the right place. A new shipment is supposed to arrive when the previous inventory sells out. If it arrives early, you won’t have place to store it and if it arrives late, you’ll have unhappy customers. Outsource your storage needs to Belley.
The team has a stellar record of customer satisfaction. If you lack sufficient space in your warehouse, you can use their warehouses in Quebec, Arizona, Oregon, Vermont, British Columbia and Ontario to store your goods. You can get them to deliver your goods whenever you want. This way you’ll never run out of stock and if you do, they’ll deliver it promptly.
Benefits of outsourcing your shipping and storage needs:
- Less chance of losing track of stocks
- High level of customer satisfaction
- Happy customers translate to more revenue as your business will start getting good reviews thus attracting more customers
- Maintaining all stock in one location simplifies allocation to various channels
Running out of inventory could cost you your reputation and business in the long-run. Practice optimal stock management to ensure smooth sales and to avoid last-minute hassles. Customer satisfaction is the key to a successful business. It can be achieved by using the services of third-party companies for your storage needs.